Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Message from Sis Mitchell

When I got married 26 years ago it was an exciting time in my life! Being married to the man of my dreams has been an incredible and awesome gift from God!! However after I moved from Jamaica to California to where my new home was. I struggled with having the joy of the Lord..and ultimately it caused my Spirit to stop Dancing..it was a new place IN MY LIFE. I HAD no friends and no family to speak of...then one day, I had a heart to heart talk with the Lord and He said “Marion..I have brought you here to CA and I know how to keep you! I know how to make you happy! I know how to make your Spirit Dance again. I know just Trust me!!” That moment was life changing for me as I felt my heart skip and A NEW DANCE came to my steps!

Come Dance with me...

Marion Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment